Borough Kitchen cater to the urban at-home chef to provide everything that’s needed for entertaining, from the kitchen to the table. It’s about a shared passion for cooking and eating together – whether having friends around for a Saturday night supper or family around for a roast lunch. With flagship stores in Borough Market and Hampstead High Street, we have recently re-launched their website on the Magento Enterprise platform.
The key requirements were to:
- Inspire and enthuse customers with imagery, navigation and content that is elegant, SEO friendly and easily updatable by Bourough Kitchen staff, and express quality, representative of the brand and the products on offer
- Develop customer trust through clarity of information to ensure high conversion
- Allow efficient merchandising and promotional activity
- Provide a sound foundation for operational efficiency
Solution – Magento Enterprise
- Fully responsive design including ‘sticky header’
- Integration of Magento Enterprise with their ePOS and inventory management system (Vend)
- Custom blog and recipe functionality –integrating with site search
- ‘Simple product’ pricing – allowing them to set individual prices for variation products
- Email me when back in stock notifications
- Zopim live chat facilities
- Integration with MailChimp newsletter solution
- SagePay & PayPal payment integration
Since their site re-launched in November 2015 Borough Kitchen have seen an 80% increase in conversion rate, and 25% increase in average order value.