magento optimization service
- Improve customer experience and hence conversion rates.
- Improve peak traffic performance capacity and stability.
- Speed up administrative tasks.
- Maximise value from for your hosting provider.
3-5 days process to review your server infrastructure, install a local version of your Magento installation, install necessary diagnostic tools, and work on optimisation. Includes a review and optimisation of...
- Server Folder caching
- File system partitioning
- MySQL tuning for Magento
- Apache tuning for Magento
- PHP tuning
- Magento optimisation and configuration
- Linux installations only
- SSH root access to server
- Site running under Apache
Full optimisation may not be possible on shared server installations.
Over peak loading periods –
Flint Technology optimisation achieved no degradation in page load speeds and UK page response times between 1,149 ms and 1,508 ms at an average of 1,334 ms for a dynamic Magento category page.
This was achieved on a single server (dedicated) installation with 250,000 unique visits per month and up to 32 orders per hour.
Optimisation packages start at at £1,200 (+VAT).