Braintree Clothing is a natural clothing company born in Australia and based in London. Championing eco fibres, Braintree produce fashionable, quality and sustainable clothing which they sell direct to customers and to a network of select wholesale boutiques.
The Braintree Clothing website already used the Magento platform, and were refreshing their branding. They really wanted a new site to reflect the new brand, focus more on the fabrics that they use and visually reflect the tactility of these eco fibres. Theu also wanted to drive higher conversion by adjusting the User Experience, and improving they way that their imagery was presented both on desktop and mobile devices. Although aesthetics was a key driving force behind this project the additional requirements were:
- Mobile responsive skin
- Gift Card Functionality
- Integration to third party email and reviews provider
- Advanced options for “Get the Look” functionality
Flint Technology took the new branding and created a new and fresh site design, incorporating responsive design, and a unique content presentation style. We then applied this design to both their retail and wholesale sites. Braintree also adjusted their category structure to better reflect their key product and customer segments.
- Alternate page layouts that included high impact full bleed imagery
- A 'Mega Dropdown' facility to allow users to browse the full range of categories, and present key products and appropriate imagery
- A 'Sticky Header' to allow Braintree to confidently display their new branding in an optimal manner, without affecting the amount of retail space to promote product and calls to action
The new site, launched in February 2015, has already shown increased SEO visibility over the old site