Shires Equestrian sells everything for horse rider and their horse. They own a number of leading equestrian brands such as Blenheim, Hi-Lite, Highlander and Tekna.
Scope of Work
BriefShires Equestrian wanted to refresh and update the look and feel of their site, and gain full control over content and promotions. They also required integration Prima, their order inventory management system. The key Shires Equestrian requirements were:
- Mobile responsive site implementation
- Integration with Prima
- Inventory feed for Google Merchant Centre
- Data consultancy to ensure that their product data could drive more advanced navigational functionality
- Multi brand implementation
SolutionShires Equestrian chose Flint Technology, a Magento Silver Partner, for their technical experience with Prima and other ERP platforms. The site was built on Magento Community Edition, Flint built all elements of Shires Equestrian retail infrastructure including:
- Mobile responsive design
- Multi-select Ajax driven guided navigation
- Multiple stores for the Shires and Bridleway brands
ResultsShires Equestrian saw traffic levels to the new site increase by over 90% within the first month of launch. Flint are now looking at improving their international offering to further increase the gains made by implementing a Flint solution.
Traffic levels increase by over 90%