Magento’s layered navigation is a powerful tool – but it can, if not carefully used, cause confusion for customers with cluttered navigation, and irrelevant choices. This module adds a wealth of additional functionality to the standard Magento layered navigation – all with the aim of adding Simplicity , Clarity and Elegance to your site experience, and which results in customers being more easily able to navigate product catalogues.
Also works with Flint Menus (COMING SOON) - to provide complete and easily adjustable control over the customer navigation experience.
- Allows you to expand and collapse layered navigation facets on an individual basis (or have them expanded or collapsed by default)
- Allows you to easily render or hide item counts
- Configure categories and facets with zero results to be shown
- Allows the resetting of all other facets on the selection of any facet
- Allows you to show or hide the Magento Filter block and the “Shop By” label
- All settings can be set separately for category and search pages
- Allows you to show far more facets and lets the customer choose which facets to use - without confusion
- Allows you to keep “Categories” facet in place – to ensure that navigation is consistent and that customers are not confused
All our modules come with free upgrades for the life of the product and free support for the first three months.
Our modules are delivered with a user and administrators guide.
Our Other Extensions
Maximise your SEO of canonical URLs
Super Fast Deliveries
Independent Customer Feedback
ICP XML 4
Integrates customers, orders & stocks