Feefo module Version 2.0 Available
Flint are please to announce Version 2 of the popular Feefo module, containing numerous new features and performance optimisations.
Version 2 is provides a number of requested new features to give you more control over how your Feefo integration works.
The popular features of version 1 remain unchanged:
- Synchronise your data with Feefo automatically using the module's built in Feed.
- Control where and how Feefo logos are presented on your site via Magento admin screens.
- Secure your feed with an IP Firewall and security key.
- Control when Feefo asks your customer's for feedback.
- Show your customer's feedback directly on your site.
- Include Google stars within your pages for better SEO ranking.
New features in Version 2 include:
- Shows Feefo feedback adjacent to products in your basket to increase your conversion rate.
- A new Feefo widget permits you to easily position a logo almost anywhere on your site (using Magento's widget target locations).
- Additional logo placement locations have been introduced.
- Different logos can now be rendered at different locations, so you can tailor logo rendering as required.
- Products can be individually included or excluded from Feefo feeds, giving you tighter control over your feedback.
- The module includes a new "business category" mechanism, allowing you to categorise your products precisely for better Feefo KPI reporting.
- Better support for multi-store environments with store level Feefo logon's, so you can easily control feedback logos using different scopes.
- Feed generation has been significantly optimised to run faster.
The module's documentation has also been moved into the support wiki to provide better information and FAQ with more regular updates.